Saturday, January 24, 2015

What's up?

 Hey people. Sorry we've been gone for so long.

 But our absence hasn't been entirely futile.
Gwen has been working on a lot of projects lately.

 Making stuff for the bookstore...

 Cleaning off this shelf so we can move in here...
She likes the Trifold Board In Front Of A Window setup much better than the iPhone Pictures In The Darkest  Corner Of Her Bedroom silliness.

 So yeah. We're still here.

 Just waiting for Gwen to finish her projects. (I saw a posterboard couch for us in her room. That looks cool)

 If she ever gets books made, this will be the name of the bookstore.

 And here are some lovely fake flowers for you.

Bye!


Love
Lilly
&
Andie

5 comments:

  1. Cute! We've missed ya but glad you've been making progress!!!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back! Such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your back!
    I nominated you for an award!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for an award on my blog. If you would like, you can check it out here:
    http://darlingdolls4.blogspot.com/2015/01/youre-great-photographer-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! They are so pretty! That book store looks like its going to turn out awesome! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P