Friday, January 9, 2015

Felt Food Friday #3 SPAGHETTI

 Ta da.
You need: brown felt, white foam (or paper), Red puffy paint and scissors.

 Cut your felt into skinny strips. This is a great craft for scrap felt, since the size and shape doesn't really matter.
They can be almost any length.
Go until you have a pile like this. If you want actual sizes, put on one of your doll plates to see if it looks right.
 Here comes the fun part: 
 SAUCE! The puffy paint is like glue that holds the noodles together.
 Now you can get out your foam
Chop it into tiny bits. seriously tiny. 10 should fit on your thumbnail.
This is the parmesan cheese, by the way.
All you need to do now is let it dry. I put it in a beecher's mac and cheese tray. Its going to sit on the top shelf of my closet until its dry.



I would recommend hanging out in the woods while you wait.

Love
 Gwen

P.S. Shout out to A Doll's Life, Who would very much appreciate it if you took a look at her blog.
: )

4 comments:

  1. That is really cute and looks like sooo much fun to make! I love spaghetti! :P
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? I like my spaghetti with meat too,- maybe chunks of brown felt could be added?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P