Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lilly was feeling froofy today.

Yes, Froofy is a word. You know how I know? Because I said it. Froofy is a word and don't you forget it!

Now that we've got that covered, I can tell you what it means. With some lovely pictures of Lilly that I took.


 She made this little crown and put it on upside down like an elf's.

 I could have done this better if I had something to focus on in front of the pretty bokeh shapes on the crown.

 She insisted upon standing amid some christmas lights.

 "its like I have stars at my feet!"
Yeah. If all the stars were connected by ugly green wires.

 Part of being froofy is being frilly.

And the other part is being poofy. Understand? Frilly + Poofy = Froofy? 




 This tutu is darn thick, I tell you! almost directly beneath her and still no sign of the shorts she's wearing under it!



 She's feeling very froofy princessy indeed.







 It's glowing!

 Zis one is my favorite.


 Tulle just looks kinda cool, when Im not wearing it.







Well, that's It I think. I like blogging. Gwen made some awesome stuff for us, which I'll show you tomorrow.
-Andie

13 comments:

  1. Froofy is an awesome word, Andie.
    OMG LOTR ELF CROWN YEEEEEEEEES. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though?
      Yup yup yup, that was the idea. YAY ELVES!

      Andie

      Delete
  2. Hah! This is so funny! The photos are gorgeous! I love the lighting and the bokeh! Lilly looks really pretty and I love that tutu! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel extra proud of my pictures when I use the big camera. ^_^
      Bokeh is awesome!
      -Andie
      I'm glad you think I'm pretty. XD you are so right! And I just LOVE my tutu.
      -Lilly

      Delete
  3. I love the word "Froofy!" I also love the photos! The lights are so pretty!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Froofyfroofyfroofy! It's just so fun to say!
      I'm feeling pretty good about these pictures too and Lilly just LOVED being a froofy princess.
      Christmas lights make everything better. : )
      -Andie

      Delete
  4. Lol, froofy! It really does make sense! Oh, and your photos were absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frilly + poofy = froofy! Can't deny that kind of logic!
      I like to think so too, but now that I look at the shoot several more times, I realize most of these are out if focus. : / I'll do better next time, I think. I just adore the camera and learning how to use it, so improvement is unavoidable. : )
      -Andie

      Delete
  5. FROOFY!!! Love that word :) I just made a couple of skirts like that for my dolls, but neither are made of tulle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh boy! Skirts! Are they up in your blog? (I could probably just go look, but that would be no fun : D)
      -Lilly

      Delete
    2. they'll be up in a couple days, right now I have started a new series!

      Delete
  6. Amazing pictures! Very pretty!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P