Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I don't know what I'm doing.

i know EXACTLY what I'm doing. I'm sitting here drinking tea and handing you post after post of nothing remotely interesting with still no sign of my dolls. Mwa ha ha haaaa....
My nights haven't been busy. Homework is light. It's just dark. And I'm lazy.  Darkness and laziness (and boredom from sitting in my dad's classroom) can lead to some.... Interesting.... Things.
There are few who will ever understand the joy of plastic dinosaurs.

Instead of doing doing anything of consequence (homework, piano) I shut myself in my room and listened to Metalica. Then I had the idea to draw myself in cartoon form. 😳.

Ya. I don't normally stare thoughtfuly off into space.
But this is a very interesting exercise. I strongly encourage it. Turn on some awesome music (Metalica) and think about how you look. Just make very General statements. If you have blue eyes, then make blue dots on the paper. Draw in whatever cartooning style you like best (stick person, manga, and my personal favorite: "I don't know what the heck I'm doing") when you're done, try to draw your friends.

Lystsutmsnushxhxhcutwjfiswolslnlblbbllllblblblblbblblllblblblblblblblbnlnlln. Raise your hand if you want me to actually write a doll post complete with pictures.

Thanks for puting up with me.
Until tomorrow (if that's how you measure time)

Gwen

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, yay, tea......

    Your cartoon version of yourself looks absolutely amazing.

    A doll post would be nice, but I don't have any problem with human posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Passion. What s your favorite kind?

      I can't seem to think of anything to say so I'll just have to sit here and grin. XD compliments are so nice to hear and so hard to reply to.

      Excellent. I shall do whatever pleases me until the audience starts booing. : )

      Delete
  2. Haha! Love that dinosaur.
    An yay for tea! I'm also a coffee fan.
    And I'm fine with any post you have!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congratulatulations! You are one of the few who understands the joy of plastic dinosaurs!
      I like my coffee black. Yum!

      Delete
  3. Lol! Love the tiny green dinosaur! You are a seriously good artist! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P