Friday, January 16, 2015

Cupcakey Dreams

Hi. I was wandering around on google images the other day and found a ton of lovely cupcake pictures. I want you to take a look at these and find a cupcake that matches your personality, one that is the prettiest, and the one you are most likely to eat. Sound fun? Of course. I'm the queen of fun. XD


1
 Goty Grace's unofficial cupcake

2
 Isabelle's unofficial cupcake

3
 Saige's cupcake

4
 Mckenna's

5
Goty Kanani's unofficial cupcake

6
 I love chocolate!

7
 Wouldn't this be awesome- to bite into dessert and find more dessert?

8

9
 simplicity

10
 I get the feeling that several of my readers will love this.

11

12
 This is both amazing and ridiculous.

13

14
 snow

15
 This is in a recipe book that I have. The soles are made of gram cracker.

16
 No matter how much I love Nutella, we never seem to buy it. I would love to eat this. *drools all over keyboard*

17
 3.14159.... March 14, 2015 is the ultimate pi day, everyone! Do your math classes plan to do anything?

18

19
 Some more fangirl cupcakes for you fangirls.

20

21

22
 This is amazing- someone tell me how it happened!

23
 A lovely cupcake gif

24
 We have this kind of flowers, but I don't know what they're called.

25
 Springtime

26
 zis is amazing

27
 double decker

28
 I am awed. 0_o

29
 classic

30
 After chocolate, mint chip Ice cream is my favorite.

31
 om nomonomonomonomonomonomonomonomonomonomonomonomonomonomonomonmomonom

32
 I still want to learn how to make felt flowers.

33

34

35
 This reminds me of Frozen.

36

37
 Strawberriez...

38
 This befuddles me. 

39
 I love the night

40

41

42

42 cupcakes is a lot. Dey is all so pretty! Which one matches your personality? Which one is the prettiest? Which one do you reaaaaally want to eat?

-Gwen, amid hundreds of cupcake pictures

11 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! Those all look sooo yummy and pretty! My favorites are #'s 2, 8, 31, 35, 40, and 41! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love to eat 3,7,12, 15, 16,25.... Oh what the heck, I'd eat them all :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably would too, if they weren't all stuck inside the computer!

      Delete
  3. 38 befuddles me too, Gwen.

    OMG OMG OMG LORD OF THE RINGS CUPCAKE WHAT THE EVEN FREAKIDY HECK GIVE ME THAT RIGHT NOW LORD OF THE RINGS CUPCAKE LORD OF THE RINGS CUPCAKE (except the ones with Arwen and Legolas on it 'cause I don't like them).

    I also really love Saige's (so creative!), McKenna's (that color scheme rocks, man), and the double decker (a cupcake for you and your dolly too! Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought you might like that one. (oh, stop dissing on Legolas! XD : ) )
      McKenna did have a really awesome color scheme. Im kinda disappointed I missed out on her.
      My dolls totally need some cupcakes now.

      Delete
    2. Lol! I totally want Legolas on my cupcake! ( I <3 Legolas) XD

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Purple and green go so well together! And I like that 11 is pastel colors.

      Delete
  5. I love 9, 35, and 38. I really want to eat the Nutella cupcake, and... I think the cupcakes of 18 match my personality best!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nutella cupcake would be SO AWESOME!
      So you're a flowery, pastel y kind of person, huh? It's a good kind of cupcake to be. : )

      -Gwen

      Delete
  6. HOLY MEATBALLS SO MANY CUPCAKES I WOULD EAT THEM ALL!1 AHHHHHH!!! CALL 911, I'M HAVIN' A HEART ATTACK!!
    I think the ones I would eat first are 4,15, 24, and 27!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P