Saturday, January 10, 2015

Absolutely Nothing Doll Related

Interesting stuff from the interwebs and some stuff I drew.



 Anyone else notice this?

 This is me, half my school friends, and my uncle.


 I can write in Elvish.
I learned from this book called The Languages of Middle Earth, but this picture is also exceedingly helpful.

 I don't know if this is Anglo- Saxon runes or Dwarf runes.... Is there a Middle Earth expert in the house?

 Aanaand here's a flower crown for ol' Lego. XD


In Language Arts we had to make a up our own utopia. I immediately looked up Ghibli Landscapes. Who wouldn't want to live in a woods like that?








 Rainbow totoro

 Bat totoro

Totoro with a girl who is probably me in cartoon form.

 The catbus. Thats really a cat. lolololol

 I want a giant fuzzy bunny to sleep on.

 grrraaarrrgggmmmplllllgggaaawwaaaararrrererrr.... snort


 I talk plenty on here, but I am very quiet at school
For Example:


Anyway
Some of my drawings:
 Attempt at drawing wolves

 I am very fond of faeries.


 eeeh something happened to her face. I think I had drawn it 3/4 view and then put on the features like you're looking at her full on.

 Only one person, but so much like a lot of people I know.

Twirling. I just realized she dosen't have feet.

Love,
The girl who never changed out of her pajamas because she was too busy surfing the interwebs and eating  and making Legolas a flower crown .
AKA Gwen

7 comments:

  1. What the even freakin' heck, Gwen. WHAT THE EVEN FREAKIN' HECK.
    This post is so awesome I can't even believe it.
    You are officially my new best friend okay ;)
    I totally agree with the second picture.
    GAAAAAH I need to get that book.
    Those runes you are unsure of are actually runes used in both the Dwarvish and Sindarin (a dialect of Elvish) languages. When used in Dwarvish they include more consonants, and when used in Sindarin include more vowels, but that's about the only difference. They were created by Daeron in Doriath in the First Age.
    About introverts.......saaaaaaaaaame......
    AND OMG GWEN YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT ARTIST I CAN'T EVEN. I could NEVER draw those in a million years......seriously I have the artistic talent of a stickbug and you have the artistic talent of da Vinci.
    Yay for really long comments! ;)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaaaaay for really long comments! And official new best friends. XD
      Thank goodness there was an expert in the house- otherwise we would be sitting here unenlightened and unsure.....GLORY TO THE GEEKS! : )
      Thank you. Have you ever read Masterpeice? It's about a beetle that draws really awesomely. So maybe stick bug drawings aren't so bad. Anyway, I consider myself done where in between stick bug and da Vinci. Probably more on the stick bug side.
      And you could draw these in way less than a million years because practice is all it takes.

      Gwen

      Delete
  2. Middle Earth expert in the house. *shuffles feet*
    It's indeed Dwarvish runes; the G symbol is the same one Gandalf carves on Bilbo's door in the Hobbit to let the dwarves know that there is the meeting place. =)
    Love your drawings; you're so talented. ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you now we have 2 different experts with 2 different sources. And they agree. Now we are sure.
      Thank you! I like to think so sometimes, yes.

      Gwen

      Delete
    2. Indeed, we're sure. =)
      And you are; you should be proud.
      ~Adi

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I can really relate to the 21 photo! XD

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P