Monday, January 12, 2015

A few thoughts and some drawings

My dolls have been lazing around on their bunk beds for quite some time. My yard just looks so crappy pictures are no good. So I've been writing (no, not the story i keep mentioning, but some feelings and descriptions.) and drawing. There is a girl in my dad's class who draws pretty well. We have been sending pictures back and forth through him and recently she challenged me to draw one of the characters from The Sandlot. (I think.) The challenge was unclear because despite her drawing ability I can't seem to read her handwriting.
By Debbie. She drew Yeah Yeah in kitty form. I have another (human, easier to compare with my drawing), but this is my favorite since its big and colorful.
By Gwen. I drew Yeah Yeah in not kitty form.

I have not watched The Sandlot before so I don't really know what's going on. But whatever.
Dad likes this drawing challenge thing because it gives me and Debbie a chance to see other peoples styles.
I just wish I was as good as Debbie is when I was in 5 th grade.
(Did that sentence make any sense with all those is's and was's?)

May the force be with you.
Gwen

5 comments:

  1. Your drawing is so good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are amazing at drawing!!! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your drawing is pretty good! I have been drawing for, what, 7 years? And the only time you can recognize that the humans are humans is when I'm drawing manga. Enough said, I draw humans as cats! XD

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P