Monday, December 15, 2014

Pre- Christmas Aadventures

 It was a lazy saturday in the doll room
 "UUUUUgh! Andie Im so bored" Lilly moned
" mmmmm-hmmm..." was the perfunctory response


 Then Lilly thought of something.
"OMG!!! Its only 11 more days until christmas!"
 She gave Andie a kick. "Did you hear me? Only 11 more days till Christmas!"
 We need to make cards, and cookies... and choose what to wear- oh what am I going to wear?
 We need to have Gwen do a photoshoot for a christmas card!
 Andie brought the iPad closer to her face.
 "I need to find a dress!"
 "Yup."
 "Hey what are you buying? was that for me?"
 "Im Mckenna's secret santa this year." Andie replied patiently 

 "Oh yeah- Ive got to get Maddie a gift. Im gonna go find a dress!!"
{Lilly gets very excited about clothes}

 She rushed to the closet.

 She returned wearing her favorite blue dress
{oog. you can see the glue spots : ( }

 And her hair was perfectly curly and shiny.
"now you need a dress too."

 "you look nice."
 She continued to read.

 "andie, Gwen is going to take christmas pictures and you need to look nice." Lilly stated,and then thought of another something.
"if you don't dress up, Ill make you. Ill be your stylist." She squeaked with the joy of playing dress up.

"Gwen's gonna do what Gwen wants to do. She won't take pictures just because you want them" Andie mumbled before the rest of her sister's words sank in...
 "No. Don't do that."

 "Im gonna do that!" Lilly giggled and rushed off to the closet.

 Andie sighed.
 "there's no way Im getting out of this, is there."

 Lilly returned from the closet. Wich do you want? 
no answer.
"we have purple and black. Gwen deeds to buy us more dresses."
 "I beg to differ"

 "Black." She said, without even looking.
"ok go change." instructed lilly
Andie went and changed.


 "You look so pretty!" Lilly exclaimed. "but your hair is a wreck. Ill fix that,"
 She started to pull a chair across the room.

 "oooooh no."

 "how do you want it?" Lilly asked

" Untouched."
 "Too bad! Im thinking of a braid of some sort."
She began to play with Andie's hair
 She never does her own hair for fear of messing up the curls.

 After brushing....
 And braiding...
 This is how it looked.
 How does it look?


 "pretty good" Lilly said
 "excelent. from what i can see it looks all right."
 It did look nice.
Then Lilly brought out a knit red shawl.
Aren't we done yet? Andie thought
***

I did a photoshoot because Lilly wanted one so badly.

















I just put my fingers over the lens for this one.

Have a lovely Saturday! (only now its tuesday. shows you how organized I am)
Love,
 Gwen


5 comments:

  1. I loved reading this. Lilly is so pretty, I haven't seen you do many posts with her until now. Andie and kit seem to have the same view on dressing up. I did my dolls' christmas card, and kit REFUSED to wear anything fancy, but I talked her into wearing a festive scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it- this is pretty much my first photostory.
      You're right- I've been neglecting Lilly a little bit. : /
      XD I like kits style.
      : )
      Gwen

      Delete
  2. Cool! Can you do a post on Andie's hair? Also, I'm having a giveaway on my blog, please check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andie's hair is actually the katniss braid, wich I found on the interwebs. I just looked at a picture, but there are plenty of tutorials, too. I really don't trust myself with the task of showing people how to do hair.
      Gwen

      Delete
  3. Oh my gawsh!!! This was soooo cute! I loved reading it and you are a really good writer! Andies hair looks fabulous! I love it! You are sooo good at doing hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P