Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Doll room tour: Christmas style!

Before (this pic is old- I hadn't decorated very much yet)

 And after! Really the room looked like this beforehand. I only moved furniture and changed the paper.
 Lilly's beauty corner
 Pile of stuffies
 The beds are a lot closer together now.
 The mini easel and chalkboard came from Michael's. I made the snowflake beanbag.
 The tree! Really too small to decorate. I'm not sure what to call the thing the tree and books are sitting on, but whatever it is, Its a converse box.
 That beanbag again

 I knit those blankets
The bedside table is a Kleenex box.
 Theres a special place in my heart for beds made from boxes
 I had made a lot of books for this, but Indigo thought is would be fun to eat all the cardboard in my room.
 You can make a sweater basket by cutting the top off a kleenex box.
Halfway through writing this, I decides I would put the stuffed animals in that woven basket.
 The desk- not very christmasy. Made by my grandpa  and brother. Fun fact: the legs are lincoln logs!

 I found this string of mini lights at fred meyer.
I loooooooove christmas lights!
Love,
Gwynnefar

P.S. Did you decorate your doll's room for christmas?

6 comments:

  1. Sooo cool! Do your dolls live in a box, or is that part of your room? So cool that you knit the blankets. I've always wanted to learn how to knit, but everytime I watch a youtube video it messes me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They take up about 1/4 of my room. I learned basic Kniting from my grandma and my aunt can make some pretty amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the room looks great! I love how you decorated it. Those blankets you knit are so cool! You also have some great ideas--I would never have thought of cutting a kleenex box to make a sweater basket. :) We will be decorating for Christmas soon, too!
    -OceanAG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your doll room is adorable Gwynnafar!! Love it!xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their room is sooo cute! I love the Christmas lights! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P