Sunday, December 7, 2014

Andie and Maddie

I would like to introduce you to my cousin Bellatrix. Everything is her fault because the got me into dolls. : )


 Today I took some pictures with Andie and her doll, Maddie
 Maddie felt like wearing her christmas dress






 Photobomb!!


 Here it looks like Maddie is sad that they're trapped in the tower
Andie is like: "its gonna be ok."

 Bellatrix also took some very nice photos of the christmas tree we decorated. She's good, don't you think?
 Here I took off the lid? on one ornament and put it on a light. It turned out really cool.

Love,
 Gwynnefar and Bellatrix


3 comments:

  1. Its cool what you did with the ornament! Is your cousin older or younger than you? Also, I love love love Andie's shirt! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is 3 or 4 years younger. I think. I'm not good with remembering ages.
      Andie's shirt came from Etsy. Avanna Girl, I belive she shop was.

      Delete
  2. The photos of the dolls are sooo pretty! They look so cute! Bellatrix is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P