Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAIR!!!

So last night I watched the Battle Of Five Armies (I liked the hobbit book waaaaaaay better) and when I came home I tried Tauriel's hairstyle on Andie.
It did not work. Those two big braids were angled too far down for me to get them to meet in the middle, so I sorta went and did my own thing.





I really like the bits of hair hanging down in the front.

I've always known Andie has elvish blood.

Later I think I'll try it again and see if perfection can be reached.

Gwen

2 comments:

  1. That hairstyle is sooo cute! I love the pictures and Andie's shirt is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The morning sun made the pictures look like I used a filter and turned out really nice.
    Andie's shirt is my favorite ever! It cam from Lori Liz Girls And Dolls on etsy.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P