Friday, December 19, 2014

A Romp in The Woods

Hello, all! It is finally christmas break! I can post pretty much whenever I want! Plus, dad brought home a chromebook, with usually resides in his classroom, but for the break its here and I won't have to share the computer very much. : )

Anyway it has been FAR too long sense I did a photoshoot with Lilly, and I set out to fix that.






 Normally I leave her hair hanging down, but that was getting kinda old, so I tried loose braids.







 I just love her blue eyes. They go well with the gray sweatshirt, like clouds and sky.







She found this little cave made of branches with a vine hanging over the entrance.


 Its pretty awesome, only it was too dark for pictures to be any good.
 I could use it in a photo story this summer. (I'm trying to write a story. i have a beginning and half of an end. No middle. : (  I'm working on it, but no promises.)
If I curl into a ball i can fit myself inside.

 Some pretty cool lichen 






Bye! Happy Friday!
Love Gwen

5 comments:

  1. Lilly is super pretty (though I like andies personality more) The scenery is really beautiful, especially the pictures with moss in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Moss is my favorite thing in the woods! It works awesomely for doll pics. : )
    I made andie's personality a lot like mine, but for lilly I wasn't really sure what I wanted.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilly is gorgeous. I love her hair in braids. Adorable.
    Beautiful pictures as always. <3
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I should really bring her out more than I have. The braids were a new thing and I really like how they turned out!
    Sweet comments as always. <3 : )
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooo pretty! I love Lilly's outfit and hair! Soo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P