Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentines' Day (or as I like to call it, Extra Candy Day)

These are some pictures of Andie and Lilly I have taken. Some of these are pretty old: Beware poor quality photos!
 This was the February that i got Lilly. Which reminds me, It's Lilly's Birthday soon.
 Barrett's and my dolls
 52 card pick up


 Telling secrets

 On a picnic


 My dolls celebrating my birthday last year


 Lilly is very fond of rocks

 AAAAHHHH BAAAAAD SUNLIGHT!


 Swimming.
The day star has struck again

 Lilly being silly (no new news)

 Walks through the woods


 It's A Dog!
 Rock climbing

 I was worried that a pillowfight might start here.

 "what- Pillow fight? no, never" *fwap*
 No Idea how this sandwich got here, but it's pretty cool.
Moving on...
 A rock climbing wall and harness I made


 I think andie was being very cooperative here.
 When Andie got Kendra

 I think Lilly was a tad jealous

 This is just kinda cool

 My dolls wishing Barrett Happy birthday



 Sunbathing

 Messy room

 Lilly and saige

 candid

 Goofing off

 Doing hair

 I think they were watching The Lego Movie here
 Dolls with dolls!


 Lilly's wonky sense of style



Walking home from school



I made this and it was really cool, but Indigo decided to eat it.


Being annoying

Being cute

Tea time







Sisters
Happy Extra Candy Day!
Love, Gwen

6 comments:

  1. ANDIE AND LILLY ARE SO FREAKIN' CUTE AND THESE PICTURES ARE SO AMAZING WDJGFEGKVIYWFBYFWK.
    But seriously though. I literally cannot pick a favorite.
    "Lilly is very fond of rocks." Haha :D. She never ceases to delight me.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever tried drawing with sharpies on rocks before? It's tons of fun.

      Delete
  2. I love love love the rock climbing wall, how did you make it? That's such a great idea. I totally agree with you, valentines day is good for nothing but candy and restaurants getting a lot more customers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a big peice of plywood and splattered gray and black paint on it, then made hand/footholds out of fimo and hot glued them on.

      Delete
  3. Wow! These are all sooo cute and pretty! I love that rock climbing wall! It looks so real! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P