Friday, February 20, 2015

Headphone girl


Music is a drug.

It changes the way you think and the way you act.
It makes you happy.

You could call it being high if you wanted to, but that word has dome negative association. So we won't.
Im Loving Andie's Hair eeeeeeeeee

But you have noticed, haven't you? that you feel differently?
Depending on what you listen to, you want to go dance around or run a mile or curl up and cry. Or maybe a song reminds you of home. Looking For Jack (Colin Hay) reminds me of the morning sun coming through the window and lighting up the dining room at Barrett's house.
We ate pancakes

 Im surprised that I captured the color of her eyes. this rarely ever happens. Usually Maddie is the only one able to do this. Too bad the picture is fuzzy.



Today was one of those really good says when the camera actually looks better than real life. I can't tell on here anymore, but if i went into the doll room i would see the difference. Her hair was looking extra brown and the wall a brighter, softer purple.





Oh no. She's singing now.






This was my first try at making headphones so they turned out kinda tacky


Andie's favorite mellow songs:
Nothing else matters (Metalica)
I wish I was the moon (Neko Case)
Future days (Pearl Jam)
Unthought known (Pearl Jam)
Just breathe (Pearl Jam)
Looking for jack (Colin hay)
Overkill (Colin Hay)
Closing Time (Semisonic)*
Wonderwall (Oasis)
Sorrow (Bad Religion)
Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
The trees (Rush)
2112 overture (Rush)
Closer to the Heart (Rush)
Float On (Modest Mouse)


*I never have a favorite song. Only ones that get stuck in my head. This one is stuck in my head at the moment and I love it.


Have a lovely evening, peoples. Im sorry I never post on weekdays but you probably don't notice because you follow so many other lovelies who can get off their butts and post. Well, Im here now and you need not fret.

I shall be back on the morrow.

Gwen

12 comments:

  1. Andie is so cute :). And you do have an extremely good point about music.
    Aw, no, darling, it's fine you don't post on weekdays. And I did notice, and I did miss you.
    The Truth Shall Make Ye Fret.
    Where did you get Andie's shirt? It's super adorable <3

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, they capture the beauty of Andie just wonderfully :) her headphones are darling, you did an amazing job. ♥

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andie is so pretty, especially her hair!
    I love the song, woderwall.
    And the head phones are super cute!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andie is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love these soooo much! Andie's headphones are awesome and I love her outfit and the beads in her hair! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the beads, too, but I can't remember where I got them. I would so love to do more.

      Delete
  6. I love love love andie's headphones, tutorial please!!! Also, her shirt is freaking cute :) :) :) where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can probably do a tutorial, if ever I perfect the method.

      Delete
  7. Your blog is awesome and perfect and better than my own...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, then.
      You sound down on yourself.
      How will you improve?

      Delete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P