Wednesday, February 25, 2015

So I forced Andie into a dress and handed her a bouquet

This is what happened:
"Why do I have to hold flowers and wear a dress?"

"Here. You want em?"

"Sure you do. they're so pretty and flowery!"

"Don't leave me hanging!"

"my hands are getting sweaty all over your beautiful flowers and this dress if too froofy and itchy"

"This is actually a pretty cool tree cave... if I was wearing pants."

"Seriously, though. What am I supposed to do with these?"

"What the heck." *Flings bouquet* "can we go home and put some pants on?"

that was fun.

and here's a vine hanging over the tree branch cave.

Namarië, vana norë

Gwen


10 comments:

  1. Haha! Andie just like my girl Claire! ;P
    The photos are sooo pretty!! I love Andie's dress! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAH ELVISH YEEES. :D
    Andie is just so cute :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Andie is so cute--she actually reminds me a lot of myself. :)

    She looks darling holding those flowers ♥

    -m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andie has now recruited you to the Leauge of People Who Enjoy Snarkiness And Hate Flowers And Dresses

      Delete
  4. LOL! Andie is so silly! I have Nikki and she's basically like that too. She only likes one dress and that's Saige's sparkle dress.;) Pretty pictures!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andie says "ewww sparkles on dresses? My worst nightmares have come true!"

      Delete
  5. That. Was. So. Cute!
    Andie is so funny!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P