Saturday, February 7, 2015

Headers

I love designing mg blog. (not being sarcastic) And right now I think That the current design is way too busy. Having a collage and a wood background is way too much, I think.
I took these pictures of my dolls for valentines day or something and I want you to choose the one I should make into a header. Then I'll go find a background that isn't too busy.
Here are your choices:






Their hair is braided together for some "sisters" photoshoot in which half the pictures turned out fuzzy, so I'm using the best ones as potential headers.

Which one is your favorite?
Gwen

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! They are all sooo pretty! I don't know if I can choose! Hmmmmm........I guess I'll go with either the second or third or the last!
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, definitely the flower one. :) The colors are so vibrant, and you rocked that angle (in my opinion, it's done rather poorly by most on the Internet. But you did it perfectly <3).

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the key to that one was being straight over her head looking straight down pate the roses.
      Better than most of the Internet, huh? That's a bit of a stretch, but greatly appreciated. : )

      Delete
  3. ooh, they are all beautiful! You did a really good job on braiding their hair together... I really like the second one, but the ones where their hair is braided together are really cute too.

    - Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 1, 2, 3, and last ones best! I think the other ones are a little too close up and personal. ;) Just my opinion.
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! The pics with the two hair coloured braid literally tripped my brain out!! They are so cool! I can't wait to see your new header! :D
    -Lydia from AGfernfriends

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one you picked (the first one)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new design! My favorite is the fourth one, but it's a bit too late to vote. :P
    -Seven Little Daisies

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P