Saturday, February 7, 2015

Thinking of stories

I have a book hangover.
I finished the last book in the Gregor the Overlander series.
Suzanne Colins's best series, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, while I mope about the house searching for something new to read, I want you to write something.


 What happened before this? What's happening in the story she's reading? What will happen after?
Make it as action-y or as fantasy-ish or short as you want.*
Or you could recommend me a book. ; )

*or romance, mystery, whatever suits your fancy.

Ok I'm going to attempt to draw all the Gregor the Overlander characters now. 
Fly you high
Gwen

4 comments:

  1. Mmm.....I recommend the Bartimaeus Sequence by Jonathan Stroud or the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, if you haven't read those already.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOH YES! LOVE BARTEMAEUS!!!
      Haven't read the other one, though.

      Delete
  2. KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES BY SHANNON MESSANGER!!! It is THE best book of eternity! It's so good!! Also, Half Upon A Time by James Riley, The Seven Wonders by Peter Lerangis, Pegasus by Kate O'Hearn, Storybound by Marissa Burt.:)
    Hm, for the book she's reading-
    A princess is running through the forest being chased by guards because she has committed treason against the kingdom!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read storybound, I think. That's the one where the girl finds her name in a book, right? And she goes to a magical world where books aren't allowed, only pamphlets.
      And your story sounds like the Castle Cant or something.
      Now I need to make a list of all the books people recommend to me.
      Gwen

      Delete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P