Tuesday, April 14, 2015

These are the voyages of the starship Andie

Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Andrea and it's continuing mission to search out new life and new civilization, to boldly go where no doll has gone before!
Today I had the fortune to explore a school as Gwen's dad finished report cards. There was a bookshelf that was almost as big as the one in the loving room. But not quite. Of course it called to me from the moment I stepped through the door and we immediately got very well acquainted.

Bookshelves make excellent reading places, if you didn't know. 

And on top of the bookshelf was many wondrous things, such as CRAYONS.

I took some for myself. I hope it's not against the law or anything.

'Scuse me, art supplies. Let me just step on your faces for a bit.

Then on the counter by the sink I found a bit of paper for my stolen crayons and one of my brilliant ideas struck. (not that this is an uncommon occurrence or anything special. But still. I feel you must know XD)

Right now I am using my psychic powers to tell that you are questioning my brilliance. The spirits tell me the cause for this doubt is the fact that I'm using white crayon on white paper. Withhold your misgivings for a moment more and I shall show you my clever plan.

There. See? Not crazy. I'm using crayon resist! A technique learned from Lilly who takes art classes.

Ta Da! I'm not really sure what happened with that black splotch in the middle, though.

I"m really better at drawing than painting. I'd like to draw something like this. Native American art is so cool.

Of course the best thing about being in a classroom is doodling on the whiteboard. A great empty desert waiting for me to drag a marker across it!

Yeah. It's Simba.
Hakuna matata- what a wonderful phrase
Hakuna matata- ain't no passing craze
It's our problem freeeeee
Philosophyyyyyyyy
Hakuna matata.

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WARTHOG...

hahahahahah

~Andie


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE RAIN AND SIMBA DRAWINGS SO MUCH yesh.
    And Andie's outfit is fabulous btw.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I don't usually pay much attention to what I wear- being comfy is far more important than being cute- the only thing special was the necklace, which Gwen just made for me and I didn't have a chance to show it off. That will be fixed soon. Muahahahaha.
      ~Andie

      Delete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P