Saturday, April 11, 2015

The battle of the M&Ms

GOOD MORNING DOLL WORLD! and welcome to the first annual M&M games!

You knows the rules. Each M&M will be put to the test against it's fellows by means of being squished between my fingers. There will be one champion- the strongest M&M of the all

Documenting the event is my sister, Andie. Wave to the crowd, Andie!

Hi everyone!
Now wave to the 3rd person omniscient cameraperson.

Here come our contestants!

Ladies and gentledolls- Please welcome 2015's M&M games participants!

We have two teams today, team purple and team rainbow. Remember, folks, only one M&M will win.

Let's begin the first round.

Purple V.S. yellow.

Drumroll, please!
*Intensity intensifies*

PURPLE WINS!!!

~~~~~~*5 minutes later*~~~~~~~

Let's move on to round two, shall we?
~~~~~~~

We're on to the final round! who will win?

Green v.s blue

the moment of truth.....

GREEN WINS!! GREEN M&M IS THE GRAND CHAMPION OF THE 2015 M&M GAMES! LADIES AND GENTLEDOLLS, GIVE GREEN A HAND!!

Into the champion's cup you go.

*sigh* It's lonely at the top

Now we get to eat them!

OH NO the 3rd person omniscient cameraperson wants some too!



Do you ever do this with your M&Ms?



8 comments:

  1. I've never done this before, but now I think I must start.....:)
    I love this! :) So creative, and so Lilly.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then we will have a gathering of all the M&Ms that win and have a big competition and whoever isn't crushed is the grand winner!

      Delete
  2. LOL LOL LOL!! Lilly is so funny. I have never done this before, but I think I'd end up eating all the m&m's before I even made it to round 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you only eat the ones that loose, that's how you make it all the way to the final round. : )

      Delete
  3. I might have to do this! It is so cute! :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I will have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never done this before, but I will have to try this.
    Those M&Ms I use must try hard to win.....or they will end up in my belly;)
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P