Monday, April 6, 2015

A few photos from Easter

Yesterday Andie and Lilly met their new cousin Kaya. We all gathered at grandma's house for easter and Kaya came with Barrett.

She is just so stinkin pretty!

And her hair is like a princesse's! (not that I know any princess who let me pet their hair- or princesses in general, for that matter.) But is is seriously so soft and so long I want to sit there and play with it all day.

Lilly's bow is from the Boho Beauty outfit from Our Generation.

I think Andie looks rather nice with the green highlight, though I can't find a good way to make it stay in.

BFFs. It would have been great if all the dolls (Barrett's McKenna, Maddie, Saige, Kaya, and my Lilly and Andie) had been there, but that would have been like 6 dolls- way too many! And I sorta forgot to take any pictures until it was time to leave, so that would have been an awful lot of dolls to haul around in 5 minutes.

Again I must admire Kaya's hair. Look how glossy and black that is! Like wearing a starlit night on your head.

And Barrett wore her converse. I love converse. I have a pair of black hi-tops that I adore.

Gwen


15 comments:

  1. These photos are really pretty! Ahh, yes, isn't Kaya's just darling? She has the sweetest expression. Ooh, Converse are the best. I'll admit that I have thirteen pairs currently :/ I have a serious problem.

    -m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13?!?!? there is no hope for you. Might as well embrace it. XD

      Delete
  2. I love the photos! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics :) It looks like you, Andie, and Lilly had an amazing Easter.
    Where did you get Andie's tank?

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An Etsy shop called KittyKatWorkshop. One of our fellow bloggers moms owns it, but I forget who. : ( : ( : (
      It was pretty great. I love how green the grass is. Welcome Springtime!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi, Gwen! It's us from Journal of Two Dolls. Our mom was the one who made Andie's tank. :)

      Delete
    3. Ah yes! I said I would buy it and I did! XD
      It is Andie's new favorite top.

      Delete
  4. Such pretty pictures!! ^__^
    Kaya is so pretty, and so is her hair wow. And I absolutely love Lilly's bow that is adorable. Hope you had a great Easter! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - like strands of darkness and night growing from her very scalp. I think if you look close enough there will be stars.
      Yeah, It's the lace that does it, I think.
      I did, thanks.

      Delete
  5. Kaya is beautiful! Her hair looks SO shiney! (My sister has Kaya, but for many years so her hair is really frizzy.)
    I love converses too. They're my favorite shoes.
    Happy late easter!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! YES! CONVERSE! I wear them with everything!XD
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! Their clothes are awesome!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Kaya is gorgeous, and you such a good job on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P