Monday, April 11, 2016

Owls!

We have owls in our woods, guys! There are two barred owls and they are thinking about making a nest here, as far as we can tell. we can hear them hooting hooo-ho-hoo-hooooo. Or perhaps who cooks for you? My dad took this picture and the one below it.



They hang out mostly in the cottonwood trees by our swamp.

And speaking of birds, here is a feather I found at a friend's lake cabin, which is where my family spent some time over spring break. Other things we did included cleaning and yard work. I got the {doll, piano, computer, junk} room cleaned up, as previously you weren't able to walk in there. And we spread bark on the front garden. That wasn't fun, but now our house looks nice.




FLORENCE THE GENDER-AMBIVALENT PLASTIC DRAGON HAS BEEN FOUND!! My mom found them in the garden while we were cleaning up the yard. They tagged along on our adventure to eastern Washington, which looked like this: {be ready to tilt your head}





I started listening to Regional At Best, and wound up making myself sadder than I intended.

3 comments:

  1. PRETTY PHOTOS BY GWEN ARE PRETTY.
    The owlsies are so CUTE!!!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the BEST at photography! I wanted to tell you that I tagged you for the text tag!

    x rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. owls are great. i used to be obsessed with the guardians of ga'hoole series, that reminded me of it.

    THESE PICTURES I CANNOT

    if somebody gave me a regional at best cd, i would marry them on the spot.

    ~j

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P