Sunday, April 17, 2016

Bananas attacked my hometown

When bananas attacked my home town
the first thing they stole was the old crown.
They fought off the cops, throwing mid sized rocks
t'till there was destruction all around.

With the old crown they made themselves rulers,
made laws that were "better" and newer.
No coats were permitted, unless they were fitted
and they jailed all the open mouth chewers.

The townspeople started to riot
and went on banana free diets.
This was a mistake- bananas did take
their numbers and then multiply it.

Those times were right awful, of course
what with the banana strike force.
This fruity militia would come out to getcha
when in new government we would endorse.

The future began to look brighter
when somebody pulled an all-nighter,
laying out traps- with pulleys and snaps
they'd catch even the greatest fruit fighter.

Today there are no more sad frowns
in the battle bananas did back down
They all ran away- we shouted HOORAY!
when bananas fled from my hometown.

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, you are so creative!
    By the way, I tagged you to do The Text Tag over on my blog. I hope you'll do it! :)
    Little Robin xxx
    littleteensblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P