Saturday, February 20, 2016

Rylan is the star of the show

Good day, friends!
Good day, enimies!
Good day, random passers-by!
Today I present to you a photoshoot with Rylan, as practice using the reflector and flash.



Also, she put together a list of happy things to do.

1) Collect jars of pretty things like sprinkles, glitter, rocks, erasers, or beads


2) Find a nice stuffed animal and make friends with them.

3) My favorite thing to do is make rock gardens. You take some sand and put it in a tray

and then rake pretty designs into it with a chopped off bit of comb or something

If you like more interesting gardens, you can put sand and beads in

Pretty, right?

// : \\ : // : \\ : // : \\

My aunt got me this wooden bowl for Christmas and I've been using it to store beach pebbles and beads.

My dad cut some young branches off out plum tree out back and then brought them inside. They've been sitting in a big vase of water and blooming since it's nice and warm in here. I wonder if they'll try to take root. If they don't it'll be sad when they die.


I tried using a different lens on the camera. This one doesn't zoom, and has a really narrow depth of field, which is why only a few rosemary sprigs are in focus, and the foreground and background is nice and blurry.

5 comments:

  1. these photos are so pretty, especially the flower ones from the plumb tree.

    rock gardens seem like a good idea to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really like these pictures!
    I want to make a rock garden now.

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so nice! The rock garden looks SO cool!

    Rose :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! I love the photos so much! They are so pretty!! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. yOuR pHoToGrApHy Is So PrEtTy GwEn HoW???

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P