Sunday, November 23, 2014

Up the maple tree

This was back in September when I could come home from school and it would still be light enough to take pictures.
 Andie is my little nature girl.
 Always remember to take off your shoes. Toes are important for gripping.


Woo! That's pretty far up!


 I think she has some elvish blood.



 Like I said: toes are important. I love climbing trees. It feels nice on my feet.






 Our feetsies. : )
Can you find her?
Shirt: saige's sweater outfit AG 
Shorts: Springfeild jeans with the legs cut off
Flip flops: 2 in 1 surf set, I think. AG
With much love and doll enthusiasm
-Gwynefar

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeehhh, I LOVE THIS PHOTOSHOOT!!! It's so cool you have moss on the trees, cuz we don't have that around my house. I love all of the photos, but the third, sixth, seventh, and eighth are my favorite. Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moss is my favorite part of my woods. I found like 5 different kinds! Thank you for reading! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P