Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Socks: a kind of, sort of photo dump. Well, its not really a dump but a splash, or maybe just a drip. I don't know. : /

  A while back my cousin Bellatrix sent me this adorable little creature made out of a sock and stuffed with polyfil.


 A five stranded braid
 My awesome leggings
 Lilly showing off the sock toy

 Here it kinda looks like they're fighting over it

 Cuteness! face drawn on with sharpie.

Lilly's curly hair which i love sooo much, plus a mini barrette.

You all have a good Tuesday! It was a half day at my school because of conferences- gave me extra time to hang out in the dolly blogoverse!

With much love and doll enthusiasm,
Gwynefar

5 comments:

  1. Your dolls hair is so pretty, I adore 5 strand braids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thats probably what I was admiring on your Rachel's hair the other day, huh. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous pictures. I just found your blog and it's lovely; I'll definitely be following. =)
    ~Adi
    www.agintheshire.blogspot.com
    www.thehalflingwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like it! I have been reading your blog (and a heck of a lot of others!) and was inspired to make this one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been reading my blog? That's so sweet. =)
      And your's is great for one that's just started up; if you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to ask me. =)
      ~Adi

      Delete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P