Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Andie and Rylan

Pride month is over. Like Way, way over. But here are Rylan and Andie, as gay and as proud of it as ever. So nice of that rainbow to show up for them ; )

I added it in PhotoscapeX, some free editing software that I'm trying to replace Aperture with. Aperture won't even open anymore. Has a little grayed out "no" symbol over its icon in the dock. Guess its finally truly dead. Photoscape x is pretty fun though. More features like adding rainbows.


(reminder to give your gf a smooch on she forehead)
 
Another one I've been considering trying is Photopea, which, i hear, is just photoshop copied element for element. Pretty poggers. But idk how to use photoshop so there will be a learning curve for using photopea too. If I learn how to use the clone stamp tool, then I can start using sticks to prop dolls up and have them do more dynamic poses.

This guitar is the only part of Tenney's collection I liked. Its exclusively Rylan's now. She likes to play Brandi Carlile covers on it. Here, she was singing Caroline. Now, she is practicing Wherever Is Your Heart. Andie tries to sing along, but she isn't any good. Not that Rylan cares- she thinks her girlfriend has the cutest voice in the world and is enamored just at her trying.

Happy pride month every month from Andie and Rylan! Long live the lesbians!!

-Gwen

1 comment:

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P