Sunday, March 22, 2015

Interesting things from pintrest because I'm too lazy to write a real post


Now that we have that over with, it's time for the gender-bender section!
Bilbo. She looks very determined here, don't you think?

"Back off or I'll stab you."

Do any of you know where I can get a bilbo costume for my dolls? the more I look at this the cuter it gets, and my Etsy searches have been fruitless.

Thorin. This is just so cool.

EEEEK my dolls need a backpack like this too!

Hiro and Tadashi 

Hiccup


Hicuuuuuuup. That is some cool hair.

Normal Hiccup as a hipster. I am quite fond of guys in sweaters. If I am ever to get a boy doll, he shall have a sweater.

Hiccup cosplay!



 These aren't gender-bent, but race-bent.

Oh the haaaaaaiiiir! The hair on both of these is just amazing! 
And Elsa. oh Elsa. Race-bent Elsa looks way cooler than normal Elsa. It makes my heart explode into rainbows!


Now for the rain. Because rain makes me happy, the way it pounds on the skylight and splashes in the gutters. I like to dance in it.
I yours like you to learn from this lady in two ways,
1) You should go sit in the rain more often. It's good for you.
2) You should not smoke. It's not good for you.



My perfect day. Drip coffee. mmmm


That is me. ^ I am one of those people.

I wonder what stars taste like?

I need more trees, please.


These are the birdogs.
In your head, do you pronounce that bird-ogs, or bir-dogs?
If only I owned knew how to use photoshop! I could make my own of these.

"Actually, I'm a sealbird, not a birdog."



This one looks like it will fall on it's face.

These are called bendy dolls. I shall learn how to make one, as soon as we order the beads (heads) from amazon.

I think this one is needle-felted.

I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus's garden in the shade.



Ok! I like mermaids.

Do you have any interesting things you discovered today?

Gwen

15 comments:

  1. OH THE BEATLES REFERENCE MY HEART. GURL YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MY PERSON OF THE DAY.
    Bir-dogs.
    I love the two pics after the woman in the rain. I also love dancing in the rain. <3

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo! Person of the day! That's a new record for me!
      I love how vibrant that leaf is in that one picture.
      The raindrops dance with me.
      Sometimes I think a drop of rain on the forehead is a kiss from the sky. (As long as you don't think of the wet splash as saliva. Then things get gross real fast)

      Gwen

      Delete
    2. Kisses from the sky......I love it <3.

      - Ellie

      Delete
  2. I love this post so much wow the pictures are beautiful.
    AND THOSE DOLLS ARE SO CUTE I WANT ONE
    Also the thorin art is amazing

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Pinterest is amazing!
      And if I fail horribly at making one of those bendy dolls, I'm going to buy one from etsy, which is almost as cool as pintrest.

      Delete
  3. I picked up a Bilbo costume from Etsy... I don't know if the lady still makes them or not, but you can send her a DM and see if she could do a custom. Her shop is here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewUniqueDolls
    And this post was great. I love the gender-bent stuff. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the girl Thorin Oakenshield. (I also watched the 3rd Hobbit for the first time! :) ) I love to needle felted doll. If you're still bored, go look at some blogs, maybe like mine.......
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you go to Little House of American Girl she has an etsy shop and I've heard that she is making/going to make a Bilbo costume for her etsy, so you could check that out!:) I love rain too!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gaps*
      *dances in a circle*
      Off I go to look for a bilbo costume!

      Delete
  6. I love those gender/race bent phtos! Meridah is so pretty!
    Hiro looks so weird, atleast to me;)
    I love the rain too.
    You have to wonder what the stars taste like.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. REALLY awesome post. I LOVE the pictures all of them are cool. Check out my blog and post a comment on the latest post please. Thanks.

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love race bent merida!!! I found an adorable picture on pinterest the other day of a little girl who saved a fish from drowning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you save a fish from drowning?
      hi im a fish. i'm allergic to water. I'm doomed to die because my natural habitat is not fit for me to breathe.
      I am confuzzled.

      Delete
  9. I replied to your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P