Sunday, March 29, 2015

Andie's Room


She doesn't keep it very clean.


She prefers a pile of blankets to a bed.

Her desk is the most important thing in the room.

What is she drawing?...

"No! Don't watch me draw!"

Anyway, she should probably learn to use that skateboard instead of using it as a food storage device.

This bandanna rug is my favorite part of the whole room

And here's a poster of Totoro and No Face.

I'm working on watching all of the studio Ghibli movies.

Tri fold board really wasn't working for me so I made a room out of poster board (foam core) and colored the walls with scrapbook paper. Now I get to take it all down and make a new room! Lilly's, probably. Or a kitchen. Anyone have any idea how to make doll kitchen appliances?

How has your Sunday been?
Gwen

6 comments:

  1. First of all, I love Andie's room!
    Second of all, a skate board is a very good food storage device. Especially when you don't want to get up. I have tried to skateboard before, but it didn't work since Ima clutz ;)
    I love that drawing 'andie' did and the one you did too!
    When I made a doll kitchen, I used tin foil for the appliences.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, really bad in the klutzy department. Even tables give me issues.
      I'm gonna go see what I can do about what kitchen.

      Delete
  2. I love her room, its just about as clean as mine :/ I'll clean it.. someday. I love the bandana rug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even rollarskate so I don't blame Andie for using a skateboard as a "food storage device". I draw much different things than you by the way, I draw ponies and kittens and you draw dragons and pooping yetis. Lol. Random info there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I sense a difference in our styles there too. I be never tried drawing a pony before, actually. Maybe I'll try that next.

      Delete
  4. Hey Gwen! You were nominated for the Good Friend Blogger Award here:

    http://www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-good-friend-blogger-award.html

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P