Wednesday, January 15, 2020

A snowy walk

Rylan and Andie went on a walk in the snow a few months ago, when we had a thick blanket of snow all over the property. It was such a nice break from the soggy deadness of winter.


Andie is wearing the fair isle sweater outfit, that had that nice puffy jacket sold seperately or something. Its easily one of my favorite AG winter outfits. Rylan is wearing a Lorilizgirlsanddolls flannel. It is my favorite Etsy purchace ever, but unfortunately Loriliz is no longer active. Her mittens are AG, but I don't know from what outfit, likely before I started collecting in 2013.


They breifly debated making a snowman, but decided it was too darn cold for that and decided on walking instead. 



Maybe they shared a snowy smooch, who's to say


In this one, I'm unsure if Andie fell over or if she's trying to make a snow angel. Whatever it is, Rylan is egging her on, or laughing at her for falling. 

Another shot of the abandoned snowman endeavor.


Bye from Andie and Rylan!
Do you miss the snow as soon as it melts or do you get so much snow you are glad when it leaves?
We don't get that much snow in western washington.

1 comment:

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P