Sunday, February 4, 2018

Alex's Hair

Remember an eternity ago when I bought my little brother a Marisol doll from Ebay for $50 and made it into a boy? I cut the hair then and it didn't go as well as I would have liked. But after an eternity, I bought a new wig and it looks fabulous! It is from GramcatsCloset on Etsy.
Monique wigs are nearly impossible to get on. I struggled with this one for a while and finally got it to a place where I could glue it. Aaaaaand got glue in the hair. I'll figure it out sometime.

Now that Alex is in use, I need to start thinking up a character for him. My brother is helping since he's still technically his doll. Cole says Alex is going to be a vlogger. 

This flannel came from LorelieCreations on Etsy.

1 comment:

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P