Saturday, November 14, 2015

Martian goat kitties- free to a good home

Howdy, folks!
I hope you are all having happy days. Or at least not painful. If you can't do happy i hope your are somewhere comfortably neutral.
I'm doing ok right now. That changes about as often as the direction of a hyperactive kindergartner in a toy store, but as of this moment I'm pretty ok
Today in school, I was doing brilliantly as filling out worksheets.
1. {questionquestionquestion} show your steps.
      I drew some stairs
2. {questionquestionquestion} give a brief answer in the space provided.
      I drew a pair of boxer briefs.
And then I gave an answer that started out with a normal sentence, answering the question. In the middle I prophesied about the second coming of velociraptors, and concluded with another normal sentence. The teacher walked by, saying "good job using up all the space..." And then he looked a little closer. "That's a little dark, don't you think?"
I am a laugh and a half, I tell you.



In the 10 minute break before biology, Donald and I were scrolling through Pinterest, giggling about tumblr posts and The Oatmeal. Then he takes my phone and searches for Supernatural, and pulls up a picture of Castiel. "Gwen my life revolves around this man," He says while holding the phone far too close to my face for me to even see. And then mumbles to himself about why Castiel is great.
I wouldn't know how great Castiel is. I'm not there yet. (Only on episode 7. Working on it. Slowly.)
I suppose being a very blatant, self-proclaimed, fanboy, Donald's life revolves around a lot of things.

Also today I reminded myself of how good it is to walk in the woods.
I just pace the trails while my mind does its own thing. (I should probably keep better track of it. I might lose it one day.) It happened to be raining, during my wakings. That was nice. You let it wet your hair and slide off your face to dribble down your chin and wash the day away.

Once upon a bus ride home from the slightly unpleasant land called High School, I gazed out the window in hopes of making the whole bus ride without resorting to turning on my phone and using up data minutes to relieve my boredom. Out this window I saw some goats doing normal goat things, if I may be so bold to say I know what goats normally do. Upon seeing such goats, my brain, which had taken up the neural capability and persona of a squashed pea, immediately thought "meow." Why meow? I don't know. But I texted my friend John later that day, and he proposed the idea of kitten goats. And they would say neither baaaaa nor meow, instead raising their voices to the world with a dignified "beow!" Being an, um, "artist", who draws inspiration from everywhere, I decided that a kitten goat must be created. John designed the goat head, and I quite like it. It's on Mars because.... Huh.

Good later, my people! Remember to say hi to your local fanboy and to enjoy the rain!

7 comments:

  1. Well life is just Fan-tab-u-lous for me at this moment. (Ya know, failing a math projects, obsessing over Green Bean, stressed about dance- the usual)

    The thing about your worksheets? My sister got one of her friends this book and it was real people's answers to tests and quizes when they knew they wouldn't get the answer right. It was really funny. Too bad I can't think of the name of it.

    When I wasn't caught up with Once Upon a Time, my friend spoiled a lot of stuff.

    I like the cat/goat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. I'm cringing in empathy over the failed math project. Will you be able to make it up?
      Yay green bean. But don't let him get in your way of being awesome.
      I want this book. Thankfully, there's quite a lot on Pinterest that I can find of more snarky worksheet answers.
      *river song voice* spoilersss
      I do too. I'll name him Franklin.

      Delete
  2. A laugh and two halves, I think.
    Donald sounds awesome and your drawing sounds even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *looks. Looks ever better. Your drawing does not sound.

      Delete
    2. My drawing does too sound. It's shrieking at you right now, but at too high of a frequency for you to hear.

      Delete
  3. THE GOAT I'M CRYING
    YOUR ART IS AMAZING
    I'M SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NEVER BE SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK.
      BEING SORRY FOR THINGS LIKE THAT DISPLEASES THE GOAT LORD.

      Delete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P