Thursday, May 7, 2015

Guess what!

Guess what! It's past my bedtime and I'm really bored and can't sleep, so we're going to ponder my doll's conversation through looking at a crappy photo of them. Sound like fun? Of course. Everything's fun when you're bored, as long as you have a long enough attention span.
What do you think is going on here?
My own ideas include:
•contemplating the merits of jam versus honey
•a deep philosophical discussion around the existence of a higher being or perhaps extra terrestrial life.
•brainstorming about frodo going to Narnia and meeting Harry potter who is teamed up with Bartemaeus who has the Luggage and they all go have tea with katniss.
•wondering why on earth the room is so darn small
•debating wether Andie should be allowed to have her own blog

What do you think they're talking about?

Ack I'm still bored. And tired. It's 11:30. This is rediculous.

~Gwen

10 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS I VOTE FOR NUMBER THREE!
    I see you have discovered the joys of the Luggage. :) And are you still enjoying Discworld? If so, how far are you?

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the third one too! I am SUCH a fangirl! ; )

      Delete
    2. I VOTE THE THIRD ONE. *fangirl screams*

      ~Watermelon~

      Delete
    3. I HAVEN BEEN ABLE TO FIND THE SECOND BOOK AT THE LIBRARY AND ITS HORRIBLE!
      *pants*
      >: ( stupid library, why don't you carry my book?

      Delete
    4. Oops that was supposed to be up with Ellie's comment. :/

      Delete
    5. That applies to me too. Libraries need to carry more books, as I shall (at some point) (hopefully) read them ALL! (Ok, maybe not all....) I'm still fangirling over the Lunar Chronicles.

      ~Watermelon~

      Delete
  2. Number three, hands down. From experience with my siblings, book conversations are long and interesting, and result in possible violent confrontation over favorite charaters and well as quite wordy debates.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's what I think is happening: The dolls are considering the possibility that pillows have feelings, when one of them picks up a pillow, and the others promptly stare at it and began to ponder if the pillow can hear them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that is brilliant.
      Now that I think about it, my pillow probably hates me because of how often I drool on it or punch it.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, and I am positive my pillow does not appreciate being pounded into my alarm clock every morning.

      Delete

I love getting comments! <3 And sometimes I even remember to reply ;P